In the Florida area there are so many great venues to choose from. We get it, it can be a bit overwhelming! Do we go for a barn? the beach? a church? where do we even start?! Well let’s take a look!
We’ve put together a couple of questions to ask yourself when picking the perfect venue
1. How large is our wedding guest list? Will the venue accomodate
2. If the venue is multiple stories, does it have elevator access for our guests who may have difficulty with stairs
3. Does the venue provide food? Or do we need to hire a separate caterer
4. Does the venue provide it’s own tables/chairs
5. How customizable can we be / how customizable do we want to be?
6. Does the allow the type of exit we want to do? Certain venues don’t allow common exit themes like sparklers or confetti, due to fire hazards or messy clean ups.
Ask yourself these questions when looking through venue options, and feel free to ask the venues these questions as well! It’s much better to get this information up front, than down the road once you’ve already booked!
For a full list of our venue recommendations, fill out the connect form below to receive our COMPLETE WEDDING GUIDE